This is for a set of 15 rubber stamps mounted on 1/2" size wood mounts.
Bigger version being retired soon here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/113801883/yoga-silhouettes-stamps-set-of-15-rubber?
1) downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
2) standing tree (Vrksasana)
3) warrior III (Virabhadrasana III)
4) bow (Dhanurasana)
5) upward facing dog
6) warrior I (Virabhadrasana I)
7) extended side angle (Utthita Parsvakonasana)
8) extended low lunge (Anjaneyasana)
9) standing half split (Urdhva Prasarita Eka Padasana)
10) one legged king pigeon (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana II)
11) standing full split (twist)
12) head to knee (Janu Sirsasana)
13) extended hand-to-big-toe (Utthita Hasta Padangustasana)
14) side plank full (Vasisthasana)
15) lotus variation (Padmasana)
I've tested these on muslin bags and polymer clay and they work great. I've seen them use on jewelry pieces and ceramic clay by sellers on Etsy.
At the end of your 30day challenge when you celebrate with your yogi community, you could make cup cake toppers with them or gift tags for the challengers!
At request, I can mirror these images for you. These are made to order so it will take me a day or two to prepare depending on orders.